SEARCH SMS

I Cannot Live Without You SMS Quotes


I Cannot Live Without You SMS,I Cannot Live Without You Quotes,Cannot Live Without You SMS,Cannot Live Without You Quotes,Cannot Live Without You SMS In English.

1. I M!s$ U $o, Here @round Me, $o M@ny eople, But Yet $o @lone. ! M!ss Ur L!p$, Your Lovely $m!le, ! M!ss U E@ch D@y More & More.

2. I W!ll Never Luv @nyone L!ke ! Love U & You Well Know Th@t ! Never M@ke @ Prom!$e Th@t ! Don't !ntend 2 Keep.

3. Ur Presence !n My L!fe Br!ng$ Wonderful $m!le$ & Lov!ng Thought$ W!th!n My He@rt.

4. D!$tance Me@ns $o L!ttle When $omeone Me@ns $o Much. & U Me@n $o Much To Me.....

Subscribe Now: Free SMS Group Join Karne Ke Liye Mobile Se Type Karen: ON SMSKABOLBALA Aur 9870807070 Par Send Kar De. ON SMSKABOLBALA Capital Letters Mein Likhna Hai.ON Ke Baad Space Dena Hai.